Dealing with a flooded basement because of a failed sump pump, a leaky pipe or broken water heater?
Whatever the reason, a flooded basement is more than simply a headache. Even if your basement isn’t finished all the water needs to be pumped out ASAP and surfaces completely dried in order to prevent water damage and possible mold or mildew.
And that’s were we come in…
Emergency water pump outs:
Same day service – 24 hours a day / 365 days a year.
When you call us for water restoration service we will:
- Evaluate the damage and fix the problem (leaky pipe, failed sump pump, etc) if possible.
- Get rid of any standing water.
- Remove damaged drywall, furniture, or carpeting/flooring.
- Use air movers and other equipment to dry out every inch of the room.
Contact All Towns Sewer and Drain today
For all your emergency plumbing needs please call our office at 413-329-4792.
- Commercial / Residential.
- 24/7 emergency service.
- Will beat any competitor’s price.
- No extra charge for weekend service calls.
- Senior citizen discounts.
You can also click the button below to be taken to our contact page where you can complete a short webform and we’ll get back in touch with you ASAP…